Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bath Time



Somehow, almost 7 months have passed, yet we are still bathing Kyle in the newborn hammock!! Is that even safe? Hopefully the weight capacity is at least 21 lbs. We've just gotten into a routine, but clearly we need to establish a new routine. Up until now, we've been all about efficiency, although Kyle still enjoys his hammock bath. But he will probably REALLY enjoy actually sitting in warm water.

Over the last week, we've started letting Kyle "cry it out" a little bit at night. He never got too hysterical, so it wasn't too difficult. And it has definitely been lengthening his stretches of sleep at night. And I THINK he slept through the night last night, from about 9pm to 6:30am! I always say "I think" because the nights are just complete blurs in my sleep-deprived state. But I definitely didn't get up to feed him, and neither Jared nor I remember him crying in the night. YIPPEEEEEEE!!! Let's see what tonight brings...

1 comment:

conor said...

we gave conor baths in the kitchen sink for over a year!! he didn't like the tub at first...too big! plus it was much easier on my back!