Thursday, July 2, 2009

Surprise!

Kyle and I surprised Jared today with a visit at work during his lunch break! Kyle got to meet lots of his coworkers, and they all really liked him (one even offered him a job!). Unfortunately, the only time he cried was when the owner of the company held him (c'mon Kyle, don't you know that you're supposed to kiss up to the head honchos?!). I had never been to his office before, so I like that I can now put a face to all the names. And the best part about today is that Jared doesn't go back to work until August 3rd (combination of vacation and company shutdown)...YIPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

How totally cool and cute! And Jar is WILD for having a personal photo on his desk.

Anonymous said...

My! My! Such handsome men! Hangin' out with them for a whole month! How sweet is that!!! :)

Kim said...

What a great surprise that must have been for Jared! And how totally awesome for you to all be home together for the next month! Let's hope the sun comes out for Jared's vacation!! :)