In case you've lost track, today is Kyle's 47 week birthday!! The only reason I know this is because we still do the weekly photos, which forces me to track his age in weeks. But I think this little Monday photo ritual will come to an end in 5 more weeks, when he hits the big "1".Not much is new on the Kyle front...he is just a very happy/easy little fellow! But I fear he's on the cusp on transitioning to one nap a day. Some days he takes a 2+ hour "non-nap", where he just plays happily in his crib but doesn't actually sleep. I feel pretty certain that one mid-day nap would be plenty for him at this point, but I'm not ready to give up one of those two windows of "downtime" during my day. Heck, he's only been on a regular 9 and 1 nap schedule for about a month...I should get to enjoy it for a little longer, right?!
1 comment:
RRRight!!
Post a Comment