Kyle and Luke had a great time celebrating their birthdays yesterday! We had all ages represented, ranging from 1 to two very spry 88 year olds. Kyle and Luke didn't seem at all overwhelmed by the crowd (24 was the final headcount) and appeared to enjoy all the commotion and attention. And of course all the wonderful presents!
But for the 3rd straight year, Kyle found the whole cake presentation very upsetting. But UNLIKE the last two years, he went to town on it and enjoyed every last bite! As expected (because it's food and all), Luke just liked smearing around the frosting, not actually eating it. Although he did put his finger in his mouth ONCE, after I did myself and then said "you do it". But that was it. Yay Pooks!
Thanks to all who helped make the day so special...my boys and I are very blessed to have so many wonderful, caring people in our lives.
PS: I apologize to anyone who used the kids' bathroom at the end of the hall and endured a horrible smell...I had their dirty diaper bag in there and forget to take it out before the party. Sorry! Thanks Aunt Ca for noticing and remedying the situation :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful boys ~ glad you all had a good time!
Thanks for a fun party! I loved all the festive kiddie decorations and favors that made it especially feel like a kids party! I enjoyed watching Kyle play with his new toys and know now that for next year's gift that the bigger, more lights and sounds the toy makes, the more likely it will be a hit! Pooks was cute as ever - such a sweet, gentle boy! Loved spending time with both of them and getting to see everyone else! Thanks for a great party!
GREAT pictures Dit! You really captured the fun party that it was! I have been meaning to email you since Saturday to thank you for including us and to let you know how much fun we all had. Evan exclaimed when we got in the car, "THAT WAS AWESOME!" We all had a great time with good friends. And regarding your P.S... I actually spent a good amount of time in the kids' bathroom with Sophia trying out her newly developed potty skills and didn't smell a thing. (either I am just so used to the smell of poopy diapers or it really wasn't as bad as you think it was!!)
Happy Birthday Kyle and Luke! These pix say it all about your super birthday celebration! Dianna, your new house was perfect for comfortably accommodating so many guests, and Luke and Kyle were so cute in their birthday shirts and hats, enjoying their cake, gifts, and guests! All the kids, family, and friends had a wonderful time. Thank you for including me, Dit.
Post a Comment