Okay, I'll start with the latter...teeth (or really just "tooth"). Yes, Kyle has finally popped his very first tooth! You can barely see it, because it's just starting to poke through (front lower left). But I felt it with my finger and it's definitely there. So far (knock on wood), he appears to be one of those babies who is unfazed by teething...he's sleeping fine with no real change in mood (maybe making more dragon sounds than usual). I must say that I'm a little sad that the "gummy grin" days are now numbered...
Moving on to the other completed unrelated topic...Kyle has become quite fascinated with using his index fingers lately. He loves touching, spinning, flipping and pushing things (including Jared's ear) with his index fingers. It's cute and just seems so deliberate (unlike many of his other flailing, spastic motions). I guess he's starting to work on his fine motor control!
2 comments:
Let me know when he starts using his index finger and his thumb to pick up "finger foods" because I love watching this fine motor development and the level of concentration during this activity.
Nonnie :)
Yay finger poking and tooth poking beloved nephew! xoxoxo
Post a Comment