Monday, December 14, 2009

Feeding Frustrations

Boy do I miss the easy days of feeding Kyle jarred food...he would eat any and every flavor that we gave him and was very quick and tidy about it. Feeding him now is one big frustrating, long and drawn out challenge/game! If I don't sit right there with him, everything on his tray ends up on the floor (even if I just turn my back for a minute to wash my hands), and when I do sit there with him, he "threatens" me with every bite, as you'll see in the video...

3 comments:

Jayne said...

So cute! I love the faces he makes while stuffing his mouth - he looks very voracious!

Jayne said...

So cute! I love the faces he makes while stuffing his mouth - he looks very voracious!

Kim said...

SO funny Dit! I remember those frustrating days very well - except at our house Lilly was perched right under Ev's chair waiting for him to dangle - he's lucky he still has fingers!! Oh, and is that the plaid train outfit I see in the picture? I am glad it is getting some use. Good luck with the feedings :)