Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!


We've had a fun, busy week celebrating Christmas with family and friends! We wrapped up the celebrations yesterday with a trip up to Maine to see Nonnie (after visiting Kyle's great grandparents in Tewksbury). We had a great visit and Kyle did really well considering he hadn't napped. Unfortunately, Kyle's new car DVD player didn't prove to be the miracle that we had hoped. But I don't think that we should draw any conclusions yet, because it was his first time watching the Baby Einstein videos and he was soooo overtired that I don't think anything would have made him happy (except for sleep, which for some reason he refuses to do in the car!). We'll try again, on a shorter trip when he's not overtired. Like everything else, I think he'll like it once he gets used to it. Or maybe he took my advice (which I whispered in his ear before bed last night) and made a new year's resolution to nap in the car, or at least be reasonably content!

No comments: