And it was only a matter of time before his eyes caught sight of the swings. Despite his very serious facial expressions, he absolutely LOVES swinging. But it's not usually a pretty scene when the swinging has to come to an end (flailing temper tantrum). Fortunately, Nonnie wanted to push him so I was able to veg out on a picnic table in the shade. And amazingly, he didn't flip out when it was time to go...I think he was on extra good behavior for Nonnie, or "Nun" as he calls her. Thanks for a great visit Nonnie!
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Playdate with Nonnie
Kyle had a great "playdate" today with Nonnie. After playing at the house for a little while, we went to the playground (where we had a surprise visit from Grammy on her way home from the gym). As you can see, Kyle LOVED going down the slide. And lucky for me he finally figured out how to climb the steps to the top, so that I don't have to lift him up each time...I credit Aunt Ca's rigorous stair climbing "boot camp" for this accomplishment.

And it was only a matter of time before his eyes caught sight of the swings. Despite his very serious facial expressions, he absolutely LOVES swinging. But it's not usually a pretty scene when the swinging has to come to an end (flailing temper tantrum). Fortunately, Nonnie wanted to push him so I was able to veg out on a picnic table in the shade. And amazingly, he didn't flip out when it was time to go...I think he was on extra good behavior for Nonnie, or "Nun" as he calls her. Thanks for a great visit Nonnie!
And it was only a matter of time before his eyes caught sight of the swings. Despite his very serious facial expressions, he absolutely LOVES swinging. But it's not usually a pretty scene when the swinging has to come to an end (flailing temper tantrum). Fortunately, Nonnie wanted to push him so I was able to veg out on a picnic table in the shade. And amazingly, he didn't flip out when it was time to go...I think he was on extra good behavior for Nonnie, or "Nun" as he calls her. Thanks for a great visit Nonnie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nonnie loved every minute of her visit, including having lunch with Kyle and looking at books with him. Kyle's watching me wave goodbye as I drove away really tugged at my heart strings.
Post a Comment