So as of 11/11/11, Luke is officially walking! It's funny because right before I left for my audit yesterday, I said to my Mom "I guess you'd say he's walking, although it's not yet his default mode of getting around". Well he decided to prove me wrong because he went from taking a few steps on command to walking all over ALL the time. And he's very proud of himself, which sometimes causes him to lose his balance because he's too interested in looking around to make sure that he has an engaged/impressed audience :) Walking is such a fun milestone, because it really changes his whole presence and makes him seem like a little toddler, not a baby :) :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY Luke! Great job walking! Sophia is watching this video with me, cheering!!! YAY from us both! :)
Way to go Pooks! What a great walker! He looks so big now! Kyle is also adorable running in the background - he looks excited at Luke's accomplishment!
Luke reminds me of a weeble - he may wabble a bit but he doesn't fall down! Kudos to Luke!
Post a Comment