We had a fun Christmas visit with Great Grampy, Nonnie, Auntie Jayne, Amresh, and Uncle Mike (and briefly Bob and Diane) today. The boys enjoyed lots of love/attention, another round of presents, and a pizza lunch!
It's funny, Kyle recently noticed how some men don't have hair and are "bald" (dangerous new term for him!), and that some men have mustaches. So he was quite fascinated (and for some reason scared) by Great Grampy who has both these attributes. Along those same lines, as you'll see in the pictures, both he and Luke liked exploring the different textures on Uncle Mike's head/face :)
And Luke liked Great Grampy's stair chairlift, getting into mischief, and trying to "eat" Kyle's face after I said I took a bite out of Kyle because I love him so much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like a happy gathering. You caught some really cute shots!
Just love the shots of everyone!
Glad we were all able to be together and that you and the boys had a good time!
Looks like a fun day!!!
I had such a great time with you and the boys! I loved every minute of it! I'm so impressed with how talkative, social, and just super sweet lovable little guys they are. Miss them already...I love my "thank you" card. It's a great reminder of this great day
Post a Comment