Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Boys' Birthday Party!

Here are some pics from the boys' birthday party last Saturday, as well as some from Kyle's actual birthday on Sunday. It was a great weekend of celebration! Each year their birthdays get more fun, as they get that much more into them. Thank you to all who helped celebrate and make them feel loved and special. LOVE my not-so-little 5 and 3 year olds!!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great pics of some cute and happy BDB's!

Nance said...

It was a wonderful gathering, and the "Birthday Boys" stole the show. They were soo excited! yet still managed to be personable, well behaved, and remembered their manners. I don't know how you do it, Dit!! Thank you for including me and loved sharing this special time with family and friends. Especially loved their hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Those are some HUGE smiles!! Looks like a great birthday celebration enjoyed by all!

Anonymous said...

PS - Meant to say how the Carlson sisters looked nice in their matching tops!

Jayne Berube said...

Wish I had been there :( I heard it was a fun party! Never a non fun moment with those Berube boys!