This blog is definitely low on the totem pole of priorities these days. But here's a catch-all photo post. It spans two months and includes: first snow, Boston Children's Museum, Thanksgiving, several visits with Nonnie and Great Grampy, watching new irrigation system installation, Edaville, Winter Festival, making Christmas cookies, swinging in the snow, Christmas morning, and Kyle's first 200 piece puzzle! Oh, and a little plumber's crack thrown in for good measure... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I haven't looked at the pictures yet, but feel an unbelievable sense of anticipation to know there are photos of people watching your sprinkler installation. I'm wondering if the installer is the one w/ the plumbers crack?! Well here I go to find out!
Love all the great photos! So many wonderful memories in the making! Happy New Year! Much love to all!
Wonderful photos of so many memorable moments, Dianna. The boys (Kyle especially) are really growing and handsome as always, not to mention the cutest crack ever! Love and laughter to you all in 2014!
Such awesome pictures Dit! And I love the cute little "crack" pics thrown in, or as Meg and the Brits call it "builder's bum"!!! Great memories :)
Post a Comment