Friday, April 4, 2014

Winter Photo Wrap-Up

I think periodic photo dumps are about all I can muster in the blog department these days. So here's our last three months in pictures...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love every picture! The snow cave ones and the ones where the boys are making their wooden toys are really neat!

Kim said...

thats a lot of snow! looks like so much fun!! happy to see you catching some Wpi hoops! where's your matching shirt Dit ?

Kim said...

Love all those pictures Dit - a little belated, I know! Your boys are so photogenic. You got some GREAT pictures of them together and individual ones too. Looks like you made the most of the winter months and the snow! Happy to be looking at the snow only in pictures now and not out the window at it!! (although today feels cold enough for snow :( )