Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Luke's 4 Month Well Visit

I forgot to mention that Luke had his 4 month well visit last week. He measured 15 lbs 4 oz and 26.5" long. The pediatrician thought he looked great and wasn't too concerned with his poor weight gain. It still concerns me though, because he "wants" to be eating/gaining more than he is (but air bubbles/discomfort are preventing it). Hopefully things turn around soon in that department.

As we did with Kyle for the first 12 months, I've been taking weekly photos of Luke. And here he is today, 19 weeks old!
And as always, Kyle wanted in on the "photo shoot" action...he never passes up an opportunity to snuggle with his bro :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable photos. The boys are so cute. Glad the pediatrician thinks things are going well overall.
Love always Nonnie

Jayne said...

Great pictures! The more the better! Luke's blue eyes are so bright and beautiful. I am also glad the pediatrician isn't worried about his weight.