This will probably be my last post for a while, since my move is slated for this weekend and I'm sure it will take some time before blogging is high enough on my endless to-do list! So here are some recent pictures of the boys to hold you over...
And I don't want to jinx it, but I feel like Luke MAY be turning a corner in the nursing department. He's had a couple good days and I am SO HOPING that this continues (and that it leads to better weight gain). And I've also started trying to get him to sleep for the night around 7pm, like Kyle. He's still wakes every couple hours to nurse, but I would like to establish the 7 to 7ish timeframe, to set the stage for letting him cry-it-out when he starts gaining better. I absolutely CAN'T WAIT until both kids go down at 7pm and I have that daily kid-free window. And I REALLY can't wait until Luke sleeps through the night and I get can get more than a couple hours of uninterrupted sleep! I'm hoping my new house will be somewhat of a turning point for me, with things getting a bit more manageable.
Luke is now consistently rolling over from his tummy to his back (he still needs some help going from back to tummy). Here's a video of it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Di, I'm so glad to hear that Luke's had a few good days of nursing. I've been wondering how that's been going. Good luck moving into your new house this weekend. I look forward to seeing your blog pictures from the new house. Love the pictures you posted and the video of Luke!
I love Luke's big blue eyed smile and the blonde/red hair is precious! I hope moving into the new house will be the turning point you are hoping for. I am glad the nursing is going better and when Luke gains some weight you may very likely start giving him cereal and sleeping more too!!! If I lived near you I would gladly watch the boys so you can do all those important things you will need to do when you move. Love Nonnie!
The boys are so cute, Dianna. Luke is just adorable with those big blue eyes. Love the pix and video!
Your house is unbelievably awesome. I'm so happy for you. Here's to new beginnings!
Love, Nance
Post a Comment