Saturday, January 15, 2011

Visit with Nonnie and Auntie Jayne!


We had a great visit with Nonnie and Auntie Jayne today. Kyle had his typical 2 yr old "mood swings" when things didn't go his way, but he definitely enjoyed the visit. He very proudly grabbed his prized yellow car when Auntie Jayne arrived (which she gave him for his birthday). And he really liked saying "I love you" to Nonnie...and I think Nonnie enjoyed it just a little bit too ;)

And Luke took a great (rare!) 3.5 hr nap today so was very well-rested for the visit. Jayne put it best...Luke's a good sport. He just goes with the flow and takes it all in. And he was MUCH more accommodating with photos than his brother!

And thanks to both Nonnie and Jayne for all the generous, thoughtful gifts! Kyle LOVED opening them (including Luke's), but then was quick to say "want more", as he looked at the stack. And also thanks to Grammy for providing the delicious meal! Only two more weeks of bumming off Grammy's wonderful hospitality...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nonnie and Jayne loved every moment of the visit. Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts which I treasure. Love Nonnie!

Jayne said...

Thank you for our fun filled afternoon! I am amazed at how tall Kyle has gotten and all the new words any syllables he has picked up! His temper tantrums were also amusing to watch - I am glad he isn't too shy to us all of his true colors;-) I just felt bad for him when he had to sit in the dark during his tearful time outs. Thank you so much for the great collection of pictures in our books of the boys! Hope to see you guys soon! Love, Auntie Jayne