The boys and I crashed Grammy's birthday lunch with Ca, Alex and Rachel at Unos today! I decided last minute that we'd join them, much to Grammy's surprise. I ordered Kyle's pizza ahead of time as "to go", so it was ready when we got there to minimize his waiting-for-food tantrum. He loved his pizza, but no so much the carrot sticks I brought to keep him occupied afterward. And Luke had fun hanging out with the big kids (and really liked the fact that he didn't actually have to eat!).
Here are a few pictures of Grammy's birthday lunch. Note, these pictures do not include one of Luke's car door handle, which I somehow ripped completely off the car in the parking lot so had to load/unload him through Kyle's side (stopped at a repair shop on the way home and it's really broken...have to fix through Subaru...ugh).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish Barbara a Happy Birthday for me. The lunch photos of Luke were wonderful. Luke walking was so cute!Love you all!
Post a Comment