We had a fun visit with Nonnie today. We went for a 2+ mile "hike" on the rail trail, and Kyle showed Nonnie the ropes...the 2 bridges, log pile, all the benches, and his favorite rock. I didn't take the double stroller, so I used pizza as a motivator for Kyle on the walk back to the car (in the interest of time, he usually walks the mile out to the 2nd ridge and then rides in the stroller on the way back). It was slow going at times but he's a little trooper (and really wanted pizza!).
And I got yet ANOTHER picture of Kyle that I really like...2 in less than a week! I guess the key is to plunk him on a bench on the rail trail :) And speaking of pictures, the reflectors on Luke's stroller really wreaked havoc on my photo attempts! You'll see it in some that I posted, but the reflection was WAY worse in a lot of the others, completely "whiting out" half the picture! I guess I should have turned the flash off...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a great day! Love that pic of K on the bench. Can you email me full size files of that one and that other one from the last time?
xo
The boys were so much fun! I loved walking with them and Kyle showing me all his "favorites". I can't wait to do it again!
Post a Comment