We had a great visit today with Nonnie, Great Grampy, Grammy, and especially Auntie Jayne and Amresh, who drove about 7 hours round trip from NYC to see us! And I'd be remiss if I didn't mention "Uncle Grape"...not sure who that is but Kyle had lots to say about him...apparently he's one of his favorite uncles :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I so enjoyed visiting with everyone.
I loved every moment of the visit!
Kyle and Luke are just so precious!
looks like a great day!
What a fun day! It was great to see everyone! I loved watching the boys play and seeing how well they are doing!! Loved watching Kyle put together his puzzles - and that fake laugh he does for pictures is so funny! Pooks was cute as ever, love his big smile and silly ways. They are both so cute! Saw them hugging each other on the floor too! Very cute! Thanks for a wonderful and very memorable afternoon!
Post a Comment