Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

The boys and I had a very nice Mother's Day at Tower Hill with Grammy and Nonnie. The brunch was yummy, the weather was perfect, and the company was great! Luke's highlight = getting drenched at the edge of the misting fountain. Luke's lowlight = the actual brunch. Kyle's highlight = the actual brunch. Kyle's lowlight = being dragged away from the fountain when it was time to go home.

Not just today, but everyday I feel so blessed to have what I truly believe is the best mother in the world :) Thank you Mom for ALL you do for us! We love you so much and are so thankful for the very important role you play in our lives.

And I also feel very blessed that my boys have two of the best grandmothers imaginable...both have such pure and genuine love for them, which warms my heart. Thank you Grammy and Nonnie...my boys love and adore you both :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Happy Mother's Day Dit! I love all the pictures of today and the beach ones too. They boys are just so adorable and getting so big! Just as you are lucky to have such a wonderful mother, they, too, are SO lucky to have you as their Mom. :)