Saturday, June 30, 2012

Davis Farmland with Nonnie

Seeing Nonnie three times in the month of June pretty much guarantees at least three blog posts :) And what a fun visit we had today! After playing for a little bit at our house with the new toys from Nonnie (the Curious George car was a big hit), the boys introduced her to Davis Farmland.

And despite going mid-day on such a hot day, it was actually quite comfortable there...great breeze and nice dry air. The boys had fun watching/patting all the animals, going for a hayride, and jumping in the bouncy house. And most of all, hanging out with Nonnie :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved every minute of going to Davis'Farmland with the boys. They are such fun! Their curiosity and excitement are just so endearing. I can't get enough of them! :) Can't wait to see them again! Love them to pieces!

Jayne said...

Nonnie is so lucky! I wish I could hang out with you guys that often!!!! Davis Farmland looks like it was a lot of fun! Glad you guys have so many fun things to do so close to home :)))