Friday, June 8, 2012

Preschool Parade!

Today was "Parade Day" at Kyle's preschool. And because he goes in the morning and afternoon, he got to march in two parades!

Luke and I went this morning, and watched the "big kids" do two loops around the parking lot, marching and waving...super cute :) And Kyle looked like he was really having fun, which I just love to see :) Luke liked all the action and yelled "Kahgie" REALLY excitedly when he saw him :) Kyle's class then had a little ceremony for parents, where they sang songs (including Row Row Row Your Boat, which you'll see a picture of him acting out with a friend), did the "Hula Hop" (those are the pictures that show Kyle's cheerleading potential), and got their certificates. Luke had fun roaming around the classroom, especially playing (or I should say flooding the classroom!) at the water table.

Then I brought Luke home for lunch/nap (with Grammy) and went back for Round 2. Another parade and more festivities in his afternoon class. I wasn't sure how Kyle would do today, because he had been saying all week that he didn't want to be in the parade. But he did great and looked like he had lots of fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures of Kahgie and Luke! ;) Wish I had been there!

Nance said...

I just love these pix! Kyle had a great time, smiling in every one! He is so cute! What a special day!

Jayne said...

Kyle does look like he had a lot of fun! All of the pictures are great and so silly! I especially love the picture of him holding hands with that cute little girl. Congrats Kyle on your special day! Looks like school is a lot of fun for you :)

Kim said...

What great pics Dit! It looks like Kyle was very happy - you must be so proud of him! :)