Thursday, August 23, 2012

Another fun Nonnie visit, except....

We had a fun visit with Nonnie today! The only downer was that Kyle's ear got stung by something on the rail trail bridge. Poor little guy was in a lot of pain :( But he was a trooper and turned the corner when we got home and had lunch (food has that effect on him!). Although his ear was still really red and swollen at that point :(

It looked fine when he went to bed tonight though, and he wasn't complaining about it anymore, so I think he's okay. Next up, Luke's birthday tomorrow (how is my baby already 2?!), and Grampa and Auntie Jayne on Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful time with the boys and you! They are just so loveable! The rock picking/throwing was a blast! I am so glad Kyle's ear is better! I was so upset when Kyle got stung. Love you all! Jackie

Cheryl Berube said...

Love the pictures!

Kyle is looking so grown up.

Happy birthday to Luke!!!!