The boys had lots of fun celebrating their birthdays yesterday with all their family and friends! Kyle was definitely focused on the three "main events"...pizza, presents and cake, and he thoroughly enjoyed all three. He was a little restless in between though but was able to pass the time thanks to his "pushers" :) And for the first year, he didn't cry when I brought out cake and everyone sang. Yay Kyle! He also blew out his candles for the first time (and blew out Luke's for him too). Such a big boy, my little four year old. And Luke actually ate a little pizza and cake too...yay Luke!
Thank you to everyone for helping to make the day so special. My boys are blessed to have so many wonderful people in their lives who love and care about them. And the gifts were all so generous and fun, even if you didn't get much positive feedback from the boys during "Hurricane Open Presents".
And a special, HUGE thank you to Auntie Jayne, who flew in from the boondocks of Arizona for a long weekend (and drove about 8 hrs round trip yesterday) to be at the party. And this was after just being here last month! Thank you so much Jayne...it meant so much to me and the boys that you (and Amresh) did all of that to come.
And also a big thank you to Viv and Hank, for coming to the boys' party, even though it was their own very special day...happy 50th anniversary Viv and Hank...the boys love you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Some great pictures of a really fun party. And how awesome of Auntie Jayne to come all that way. Those nephews are pretty irresistible - I can attest to that.
I am so happy that the boys had such fun at their birthday party. I loved when Kyle said "And I didn't cry!" about the singing and the birthday cakes. The pictures are great. I had a wonderful time! Love those boys to pieces! :)
So many fabulous pix of this wonderful gathering! Grateful to have been included.
Happy Birthday Berube Boys!
We had such a great time! I loved every minute of spending time with my adorable, funny, and super cute little nephews! I would make the trip again in a heart beat. Love all the pictures...can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment