Friday, April 19, 2013

Nonnie Non (like Patsy Pats)!

We had a fun visit with Nonnie today! The boys liked reading/"reading" to her (Luke's "reading" is in quotes, but Kyle's is the real deal!). We then went on a nice walk, with each boy carrying their cool new vehicle that Nonnie gave them. We stopped to look at lots of flowers, bugs, moss, mushrooms, and dirt along the way, and a huge excavator digging a hole for a new pool a few doors down! After our walk, the boys liked showing Nonnie their helicopter that flies (and the kitties were just as excited about it too!), and enjoyed salmon burgers for lunch.

The visit was capped off with the boys running "errands" up and down the hall (e.g. I tell them, "I need you to go to Connecticut and audit the shoe factory", or "I need you to go to the restaurant and show the cook how to make pizza", and they run down the hall and pretend to do the task...incorporates exercise and imagination!). Oh, and I almost forgot the REAL highlight...watching Nonnie write "Great Grampy" on the magnadoodle :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful time! Loved every minute of it! The photos capture it all so well! Much love!

Jayne said...

I heard it was a wonderful visit as usual!!! So glad everyone had a great time. The Berube boys are always full of fun!