
Kyle and Jared had a special day on Monday...they spent 10 hrs alone together without Mommy!! I went to a supplier in NH, so left the house at 9am and didn't get home until 7pm. According to Daddy, they had a great day together...lots of playing and fun! The above picture was taken before I left, and they had just as big smiles on their faces when I returned. Aside from me not being there, the other variable in the day was Kyle drinking frozen milk for the first time (thawed of course). He took the bottles fine but for some reason left a little bit at the end of each one. Maybe he was saving room for the "real thing" when Mommy got home! Kyle is so lucky to have such a great daddy :)
My day away went fine. Of the 10 hrs I was gone, 5 were spent driving (listening to my iPod, so it was pretty relaxing/enjoyable), 4 auditing my supplier, and 1 hr pumping (2 sessions in my car). So it was a long day, but I got done what I needed to, and Kyle and Jared had some good father/son bonding.
The other news of the last few days is that Kyle is rolling onto his tummy basically every time he's in his crib. He usually gets hysterical and can't figure out how to roll back, so we roll him onto his back. But a couple times, he's actually fallen asleep on his tummy (and we've still rolled him back). Today, after several attempts to keep him on his back, I finally let him nap on his tummy. And he slept GREAT!! He napped for almost 4 hrs this afternoon! I checked on him twice (to make sure he was breathing!), and he woke up the 2nd time I was in there. So he might have even slept longer if I hadn't been such a paranoid mommy! This could be the start of something great...
1 comment:
It was great to go to your blog and read all about the last few weeks in Tolland. My, he's gotten so big, but the one constant is that great big smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a handsome dude!! Hope to see you all soon. If i don't hold him soon, I might not be able to later!
Post a Comment