
As with his 2 month shots, Kyle didn't seem to have any sort of bad reaction to his 4 month shots. He was a little sleepier than usual for about a day (giving me that one good night!), but he's back to his waking every 3 hrs at night. I'm used to it now though and am just so thankful that he's healthy and happy...that's really all that matters.
I had a conference call for work today at 1pm and I was hoping he'd be napping during it. No such luck...he woke from his morning nap around 12:30. But he was such a good boy and stayed content for over an hour during my call, with me only giving him my partial attention. I had the phone on mute (except when I had to talk) and Kyle played on his playmat, hung out in his swing and even nursed during the call without any fussing. So far so good on this working from home. I feel like I'm getting a lot done, without feeling at all stressed or overwhelmed.
Time to go put away the 3 loads of laundry that are piled up on our bed!
1 comment:
You never cease to amaze me, Dianna! I am so glad everything is working out for you! Give Kyle a kiss for me! Nonnie
Post a Comment