...you can see Kyle's tooth! This was his 40 week picture yesterday...another 10 days and he will have been alive for as long as I was pregnant! A part of me can't believe that he's already 9 months old, yet another part of me thinks that our pre-Kyle days seem like sooo long ago. And I can honestly say that there is absolutely nothing I miss about the pre-Kyle days.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
If you look closely...
...you can see Kyle's tooth! This was his 40 week picture yesterday...another 10 days and he will have been alive for as long as I was pregnant! A part of me can't believe that he's already 9 months old, yet another part of me thinks that our pre-Kyle days seem like sooo long ago. And I can honestly say that there is absolutely nothing I miss about the pre-Kyle days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I see it!! I see it!!
And, come on, NOTHING that you miss?? ;-)
Was there ever a happier baby :)?
Post a Comment