As you know, I was looking forward to my break from diaper duty today. But of course Kyle woke up dry and without a poop this morning for Jared. Of course!! The dry may (hopefully) have been because of the overnight diapers that we bought. But no poop? I'm not exaggerating that he has literally woken up EVERY single weekday morning for the last couple weeks wet and with a poop. And Jared's luck continued through the day...no poops, which is just soooo rare! He typically has one each time he wakes up, meaning I do 3 nightmarish poopy diapers before Jared gets home from work (morning wake-up and two naps). Anyway, enough about poop. But it just supports my favorite expression..."it must be fun to be Jared" :)
And I forgot to report that Kyle had a great 15 month check-up last Monday. He weighs 26 lbs 8 oz (75th percentile) and was 90 something percentile for height (I don't remember the actual measurement). So he's doing great, although he has a slight runny nose (might be from his shots). Hopefully it doesn't turn into a full-fledged cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew Jarred would luck out!!!
Post a Comment