Friday, May 13, 2011
Army Crawler
Luke is starting to shift from rolling to a modified army crawl, as his preferred means of transportation. He's very determined when he sees something he wants! He seems much more motivated to be mobile than Kyle was at this age. I have a feeling that, unlike Kyle, Luke is going to be into EVERYTHING!
And a cute little Kyle story...he is REALLY good about timeouts. The three of us were snuggling on my bed this morning. Then Kyle started jumping right next to Luke's head, which was making me nervous. So I told him to stop. He didn't stop, so I said, "that's it, you're going to have a timeout". Before I could get up, he excitedly hopped off the bed and ran down to his timeout chair saying "timeout, no jumping". Once in the chair, he started doing his typical timeout protest yelling (even though he's the one who put himself there!). Interesting child he is :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go LP!!
Good job, Lukie! You are really getting around! Mommy will find you getting into everything these coming days, and Kyle, make way for a little playmate taking all your toys!
How great it is to see how active and determined Lukie Pookie is!
Post a Comment