Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nonnie Visit

We had a fun visit with Nonnie today! Kyle showcased his emerging writing-and-sounding-out-words skills for her, and Luke showed off his letter recognition mastery. They both liked that she was proud of them :)

And because it was such a nice day, after lunch the boys got to show her one of their favorite hangouts...Trout Brook! And she got to share in their two favorite activities there...throwing rocks in the pond and seeing/patting all the dogs that are usually there. And as usual, our Trout Brook outing ended when I was no longer able to keep Luke from wading into the pond :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a wonderful visit! I'm so glad I could experience the boys' joy at Trout Pond. I loved their reaction to all the dogs. And the boys knowing their letters! Kyle's favorite letter being a p and luke finding all the letters you said on the magnetic board! WOW! Such fun for me! Thanks :)