Saturday, September 27, 2008
Hurricane Kyle
How about that! They named a hurricane after him. It looked like a hurricane blew through his diaper earlier...poop through both his onesie and thick terry cloth sleeper, and then onto his swaddle blanket. Jared thinks he heard the explosion from the family room while Kyle was asleep in the living room. Time for his sponge bath...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like he is getting a TON of milk. That is so great!(Again, it's Ca. I will not post as Jon forever I promise).
Love the "splode"! It doesn't last forever. As soon as they start solids, it's no longer liquid (but it does stink). "Enjoy it" as long as you can, I guess??? :)
Oh, and my mom decided LAST WEEK that you named Kyle for the hurricane. I was like, "um, no, I don't think so."
Post a Comment