Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What a difference a night makes!!


Kyle slept like a champ last night, meaning I did too. He slept from 7-11 (and would have kept going but my boobs were going to explode so I woke him up). Then he slept from midnight to 3:30, and 4:30-8. So for the first time in a week and a half, I feel very rested! I think I can thank Grammy for his good night of sleep...her visit yesterday was very exciting for Kyle and kept him more alert and awake than usual, as he didn't want to miss any of the action. Grammy tends to have that affect on people :) Grammy and Kyle did have a nice snooze together, as you'll in the picture.

The only negative from last night is that Kyle peed through 3 outfits! And here I've been critiquing Jared's diaper changing techniques, but apparently I haven't mastered it myself. I try to go "piece down" (as we say), so that the pee goes down into the diaper not up. But somehow his back kept ending up soaked. I'll have to work on that...

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

That is AWESOME sleeping!!!! You'll get the "winkie down" technique and you'll have less and less pee-throughs.