
We were treated to a visit yesterday from our British friends...Meg, Jamie and Emilia (and baby-to-be!). Kyle enjoyed trying out his not-so-subtle moves on an unsuspecting Emilia (i.e. approaching her from behind and rubbing his face on her hair). She was a good sport, and they even shared a brief conversation about cars. I tried to get a picture of them together but missed the milisecond window that they provided. Hopefully their trip home last night was uneventful!
On an unrelated note, Kyle has been VERY into his bellybutton lately. He loves pointing to it and saying his approximation for "bellybutton". And amazingly, he just discovered something else down there during his bath last week (not sure what took him so long!?). So now, after he points to his bellybutton, he points to his diaper area and says "ya ya". And since I was unprepared as to what to call it at this early age, I am going with "ya ya" (since he did NOT like when I tried to just call it his diaper). And a more anatomically correct term might be a bit embarrassing when he DEMANDS that I identify it in public!
And Luke's sleeping has once again taken a turn from the better! I probably shouldn't say that, because it seems when I post about it on this blog, he goes in the other direction. But he has been napping very well during the day since my last post, and still doing well at night. Let's hope I don't jinx it!
2 comments:
That is so funny! I love Kyle's excitement at his new discoveries.I am glad you guys got a visit from your British friends...and not surprised that Kyle was enamored by such a cute little girl!
I'll keep my fingers crossed that the sleeping continues this time!
Post a Comment