
The older Kyle gets, the more he sleeps during the day, but the less he sleeps at night. Obviously, this isn't a good trend! It's been a month and a half now of him getting up every few hours at night. I've literally come to dread the nights (and I used to LOVE crawling into bed at night). But during the day, I feel okay and function surprisingly well. So my body must be used to the lack of sleep. On the bright side, he took a 4.5 hr nap today! This is by far his longest ever. I think he's closing in on Alex's record :)
And of course the other bright side in all of this is his weight gain. He's up to 15 lbs 10 oz, so he gained 10 oz this week. Hopefully one of these days his body will feel "caught up" and he'll start sleeping through the night again!
As I type this, I realize how boring my blog is...it's all about sleep and weight gain. So here's a new topic...constipation! Kyle went over 48 hrs without pooping, which is VERY unusual for him (he usually goes about 4 times/day). The poor little guy would lie on his back and grunt and groan and push to no avail...very sad :( He finally went around midnight last night but hasn't gone since. Perhaps this was "TMI" (too much information)...maybe I should stick to sleep and weight gain...
No comments:
Post a Comment