Gosh, it's getting hard to keep track of how many weeks old Kyle is these days. Good thing I have this blog to refer to! Kyle weighed in at 16 lbs 1 oz before his bath tonight. So his good weight gain continues (along with his poor sleeping at night). Operation Unswaddle went amazingly well! He just flails around for a while before falling asleep, but then sleeps pretty much the same as before (although that brief stretch of 4 hr naps appears to be a thing of the past). He likes to rotate himself 90 degrees, so that he sleeps the short length of the crib...maybe it makes him feel more "contained", now that he's not swaddled? Over the last month, he's really become an easy, predictable baby and we just love him so much :)
I've started back working (from home) this past week, during Kyle's naps and evenings. It's actually been nice to shift out of "mommy mode" for a few hours each day! I really enjoy my job and feel very fortunate to have this flexible arrangement. I'm taking it day by day, but for now, it's working out very well. On that note, I'll think I'll go do a little work before bed...
1 comment:
that is such a cute picture of kyle!! one of these days we will get together...we are almost done redoing the downstairs bathroom...so after that we will have more weekend time!
Post a Comment