Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy 12 Week Birthday Kyle!

Hard to believe Kyle is closing in on 3 months. He had a good 12 week birthday today. He took a 3 hour nap this afternoon, which was nice. And he's up to 13 lbs 1 oz. So he's gaining slowly but surely. Can you tell that his room was dark when I grabbed his clothes this morning??

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

OMG look at that big boy. I have got to see him soon!!! When?? Such a cute little outfit. He looks like his big cousin Alex. Oh, I thought you said I'd learn why he took a 3 hour nap when I read your blog. I didn't learn any of the why at all....

Anonymous said...

How Adorable!I can't wait to see him at xmas! Give him a kiss for me. Perhaps jared didn't nap much because I often sang "Irene good night" to him...poor kid probably got turned off completely by the flat monotone. Oh! Well!
Nonnie