Monday, December 1, 2008

Facebook Frenzy

I've been slacking in the blogging department lately because I've been very into Facebook. Jared and I both signed up over the weekend. I'm not sure why I've resisted it until now, because it really is a neat way to catch up with "blasts from the past". I find the site a bit "busy" though...too much information everywhere! I'm sure I'll get used to it.

As for Kyle...he celebrated his 10 week birthday today with a visit from the lactation consultant. She was helpful and knowledgeable but didn't have any easy solutions. His biggest problem is wanting to lean his head forward instead of back while nursing, so he swallows a lot of air and then gets squirmy/gassy. So we'll work on that. He slept for his longest stretch ever last night...almost 8.5 hrs! And then another 3.5 hrs after that. So that was nice! We also cut his fingernails for the first time yesterday and it was surprisingly easy. I had just been filing them until now, but they were sharp little daggers and really needed to be cut. And we discovered his toenails don't seem to be growing very fast, so hopefully we don't have to worry about those for a while. Fascinating post, isn't this? Clearly it's time to end this, now that I'm talking about toenails...

No comments: