...before Benson discovered the Pack n Play. At least now Kyle only goes in it after we change his diaper and need to wash our hands. I'll have to make sure Benson isn't exceeding its weight capacity though...he's very big boned :)
How cute!! And YES I'd be worried about the weight limit. I think the bassinet part may have like a 15 lb limit. You may hear a big thud as he crashes through.
You're right...I looked in the manual and the bassinet limit is 15 lbs. Hopefully that was just an isolated occurance, as Benson exceeds that limit by a couple pounds!
2 comments:
How cute!! And YES I'd be worried about the weight limit. I think the bassinet part may have like a 15 lb limit. You may hear a big thud as he crashes through.
You're right...I looked in the manual and the bassinet limit is 15 lbs. Hopefully that was just an isolated occurance, as Benson exceeds that limit by a couple pounds!
Post a Comment