Thursday, December 4, 2008

Last Few Days


Kyle has had a busy couple days. Tuesday, Aunt Ca came to visit (bearing yummy Mexican food!). Kyle loves hanging with his aunt, and even wore his special "if you think I'm cute you should see my aunt" onesie for the occasion:) And then Grammy came over yesterday, which was fun and allowed me to get some stuff done around the house.

Kyle had his worst sleep last night in a while. It took over two hours to get him to fall asleep, and then he woke up a couple hours later at 2am to eat. He didn't sleep very much after that, so I didn't get much sleep either. But I have my every-other-Thursday dinner date with Julie tonight (can't wait!), so that should give me a second wind.

And this morning, I tried on the cute Christmas outfit that Grammy got Kyle and it fits great! He's wearing part of the outfit in the above photo.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

what an absolutely adorable picture!! wonder why he was up so much last night. did grammy give him coffee? hope you had a fun dinner tonight.

marti Jordan said...

what a handsome guy. what does auntie know about coffee anyways? Can't wait to see the rest of the outfit.