It seems like the last few days/nights have been filled with endless attempts to get Kyle to fall asleep. The not sleeping during the day was bearable when he was sleeping so well (and falling asleep so easily) at night. But the last 3 nights, it has taken us 3 hrs to get him asleep, and he's been sleeping less than 6 hrs, instead of 7-8. Oh well, I know everything is just a phase (the good and the bad), but it's just so frustrating that getting a 7 week old to fall asleep is such a challenge!
I am still determined to get him to take a nap during the day though. I just spent almost an hour rocking him and he's now been asleep in his crib for almost 30 minutes. It would feel like such an accomplishment if he'd nap for at least an hour in his crib. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
Must go order the NFL Network now, since our local networks are not allowed to broadcast tonight's Pats/Jets game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember so well what you are going through. I don't know what the mothers do who work all day and have a baby who won't sleep at night.Yet, they have to go to work anyway irregardless of not getting a good night's sleep. I was very fortunate in not having to work when the kids were babies. Love Jackie
Post a Comment