He is a cutie! I enjoy ALL the details of your BLOGS and am vey interested in the sleeping situation too both Kyle's and his mom's! In ancient times or what appears to be ancient times now Jared's pediatrician said to mix my milk with some cereal for babies so he mightget a good 7/8 hrs sleep! :) Jackie
3 comments:
Man that guy is getting so grown-up looking. I LOVE that picture!! And BTW, I too am always interested in his daily sleeping situation. :-)
He gets cuter all the time--he may even be CUTER THAN Jared now!! ;)
He is a cutie! I enjoy ALL the details of your BLOGS and am vey interested in the sleeping situation too both Kyle's and his mom's! In ancient times or what appears to be ancient times now Jared's pediatrician said to mix my milk with some cereal for babies so he mightget a good 7/8 hrs sleep! :) Jackie
Post a Comment