Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Sleepyhead
Kyle has been a big sleepyhead since his shots. I had heard that it may have that affect on him, and boy did it ever! He slept on me for hours today (and last night), and I loved every minute of it! He hasn't slept that long on me (or really at all!) since those first few days home from the hospital. So I guess the bright side of him getting shots is that he gets really sleepy and cuddly. He doesn't seem to have a fever or be in any pain...just very groggy. Hopefully he'll stay sleepy through the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How wonderful! His father started screaming as soon as we got home from the doctor and screamed for hours. I walked him around and around our yard that summer afternoon and evening in his stroller waiting for the time when I could give him another 1/2 of a St Joseph's asprin as per the doctor'a orders after a desperate phone call and he wouldn't nurse. Nonnie
Jackie - Who knew such a fussy grouchy and high maintenance baby could turn into such a happy easy-going, low maintenance adult!
Post a Comment