Thursday, November 20, 2008
It Finally Happened...
Kyle has been napping in his crib for over an hour!!! As usual, the nap started out with me rocking him to sleep in the glider and then I put him in his crib around 1:45. He woke up minutes later, but I decided to take a shower anyway and just let him cry. When I got out around 2pm, he was asleep, and has been asleep ever since (it is now 3:15). HOORAY!!!! It is truly amazing how long an hour feels! And I'm going out to dinner tonight with Julie, which I am very much looking forward to (my first time dining out since Kyle was born). And tomorrow is Friday. And next week is a short workweek for Jared. Definitely a good day today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! So glad it was a good day and that there is lots of Jared on the horizon.
Post a Comment