Kyle has been such an easy baby the last couple days. Yesterday, Grammy visited and Kyle was on his best behavior because it was her birthday...lots of smiling, playing and sleeping. Then last night, Kyle slept from 11-5 (is that considered "sleeping through the night"??). And he's taken a couple good naps since then (in his Miracle Blanket, which is truly living up to its name!). Such a good little guy :) I think he's resting up for his first Halloween. If it's warm enough tomorrow night, Kyle will be "trick-or-treating" up in MA with his cousins (dressed as little monkeys).
And on Ca's recommendation, I've started watching Weeds. Netflix has Seasons 1 and 2 on "Watch Instantly", meaning I can watch them right online. The episodes are 30 minutes long, which is conveniently about the length of a nursing session. So I've watched the first two episodes this morning, nursing with the laptop next to me...very convenient and I really like the show so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay all around. And cool about Weeds. I did really love the first couple seasons lots! Glad you are liking it.
I enjoyed reading you blog and everyone's comments. Life seems to be going wonderfully for everyone a nd that's great!Kyle is definitely mini-Jared!Jackie
I enjoyed reading you blog and everyone's comments. Life seems to be going wonderfully for everyone a nd that's great!Kyle is definitely mini-Jared!Jackie
Post a Comment