If it weren't for Kyle, Jared and I would have slept through the Sox historic comeback last night. That was amazing!! I'll admit, I haven't followed the Sox as closely this season as I have in years past. I guess that's what a couple world championships can do to you. But last night's victory was just what I needed to get excited about them again...can't wait for Game 6!!
Oh, in case it's not obvious, Kyle is to thank for us watching the game because he was screaming his lungs out from about 9-midnight. So it wasn't ideal circumstances for watching the game, but it definitely made his fussiness easier to deal with. And he literally fell asleep right as the game ended, so he knew exactly what he was doing all along ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad you got to enjoy the Red Sox amazing come back. I know what fans you are.
I love your blog, Dianna. Those first 2- 3 weeks are awful but 3 and 4 hours of sleep at a time is turning the corner.
We send our love from Vermont.
Marion
Post a Comment