Thursday, October 2, 2008

Living in "The Now"

Well I think Kyle has decided that being nocturnal isn't for him. He slept great again last night in his crib, with me having to wake him up for both feedings. It was nice knowing though that if he didn't sleep well, I could watch the late-night Sox game. But he fell asleep around 9 and so did I, meaning I didn't even watch a single pitch. What kind of example am I setting for Kyle?! Glad to see they won though...they definitely have the Angels' number in the playoffs.

I love sleeping in my bed again! And that awful hip/butt pain I was having the last few months of pregnancy is almost totally gone, so I'm sleeping very comfortably, which makes it that much harder to drag myself out of bed in the night to feed him. I can only imagine how hard it will be in the dead of winter! And Kyle seems to really like his crib...he definitely has slept better in there than in either PnP. I know it will be months before we truly have any kind of schedule, but I feel like things are headed in the right direction for now (and we live in "the now", right Grammy?).

2 comments:

Jules said...

That's awesome progress - in less than two weeks he's been flipped to a good sleeping pattern! Congratulations! Seriously, was that the first Sox game you've missed all season??

Dianna said...

Actually, I've barely watched any Sox games this year! Not sure why, but I just wasn't as into them as usual. But I need to step it up a notch, now that it's the playoffs.