Monday, October 20, 2008

Good Night (except for the Sox)

It's funny how a "good" day or night is now entirely defined by Kyle...whether he slept well, cried a lot, peed through his clothes, etc. Normally, I'd be really bummed about the Sox loss last night. But Kyle slept from 9:30pm-2am, 3am-7am, and 7:30am-9:30am. This was his best night in a while! So that's why it was a good night, despite the Sox loss. And I'll even go so far as to say, good for the Rays! What a great story it will be if they win it.

Kyle and I just got back from our afternoon car ride, and he's still asleep in his car seat (inside of course). So I think I'll go make some lunch and put in laundry, before he wakes up.

Oh, and happy 4 week birthday to Kyle...boy do they grow up fast ;)

1 comment: