Thursday, October 23, 2008

Still My Little Angel

Kyle followed up his good day with a great night. He slept in his crib from 10:30 to 9:30, waking up every 4 hrs or so to eat. And when he woke up at 9:30, he wasn't crying but just "talking" happily in his crib. This allowed me to ease into the day. Usually, I wake up to him screaming and I jump out of bed to get dressed and brush my teeth. But this morning, I lay in bed for about 10 minutes, enjoying his happy chatter and the snuggliness of my bed. When I went in to get him, I even got a smile before I took him out of his crib. And now, he's happily swinging away, which allowed me to eat in peace and do this posting. Hooray for Kyle!!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

All such wonderful developments! And that picture. And smile. SOOOOO adorable. He looks just like his Daddy I think.

Jules said...

I'm jealous that you get to brush your teeth. And I agree w/ Ca - JARED's smile.