Sunday, October 12, 2008

Non-Kyle Post

Okay, I'm tired of posting about how frequently Kyle's eating and how little he's sleeping (last night was no different by the way...he was wide awake eating constantly from 10pm to 4am, after doing the same yesterday from 8am to 7pm!). So here's a totally non-Kyle post. Does anyone visit cnn.com regularly? I check it a few times a day, to see what's going on in the world. And of course the featured story is always the stock market. And CNN's featured story always has an accompanying photo. Since it's hard to photographically depict a plummeting stock market, CNN opts to use photos of devastated-looking people (I'm assuming investors of some sort). And it's different devastated people every time I check. For some reason, I find these photos humorous. Maybe it's because I'm severely sleep-deprived. Who knows. Just thought I'd share that with you.

Must go feed Kyle for the 93rd time this morning...I swear he must have gained 5 lbs in the last 24 hrs!!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

That is so funny - I'll have to take a look.